Why Work for Topel Forman?
At Topel Forman, you’ll find the high level of talent and expertise you’d expect from a larger firm, but with the accessibility and collaboration that are usually only available at a smaller organization. Rather than operating solely within your own department, you can expect to work directly with clients, senior level management, and partners with knowledge of various disciplines. A proactive, hands-on approach to our clients gives you the opportunity to grow in your expertise and advance in your career. Flexible hours and a family-oriented culture promote the balance between professional development and an enjoyable family life.
- 35 hour work week during non-busy season
- Competitive salary with annual merit increases
- Bonus eligibility
- A full suite of employee health benefits including: medical, dental, vision, group term life/ADD, long term disability
- Competitive PTO and firm holidays
- 401(k) with profit sharing
- A $2,500 bonus for passing the CPA exam in your first year of full-time employment
- Reimbursement for CPA Exam
- Tuition Assistance Program
2019 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge