Careers at Topel Forman
A place where you will feel valued
Forget about being just another face in the crowd. At Topel Forman, our top priority is our people. Our teams work together in a dynamic and inclusive environment. Our core values drive our success, and our people thrive in a flexible and balanced space. Our people are passionate and talented with high-level expertise. Ur smaller size firm provides access to leadership and professional development.
With employees located in our offices in Chicago and Denver, as well as remote, our blended workforce works together to create a development-oriented and collaborative environment. Recently named a Top Workplace, Topel Forman offers engaging work experiences through personalized professional development opportunities, a robust mentorship program, and dynamic client work. We are a collaborative workforce where you can expect to work with clients, senior-level management, and partners knowledgeable in complex areas of the tax, accounting, and audit disciplines.
Why Choose Topel Forman?
- Our approachable leaders create a supportive atmosphere where your voice is heard and your unique skills are valued.
- We encourage you to create your path and grow your career. We offer a robust learning and development program to support your growth.
- We are committed to fostering a supportive community with meaningful relationships.
- We embrace opportunities for creating capacity through innovative process improvement. We turn routine and repetition into opportunities to propel you to the next level.
- We offer flexible, accommodating work schedules to help you pursue your professional goals and interests without sacrificing personal passions.
Be part of something big!
We are experiencing lots of growth and want you to be a part of it!
In just the past 3 years we have:
Increased our staff by 49%
Moved to a blended work environment
Received Inside Public Accounting’s Top Accolades
- Competitive salary with annual merit increases
- Bonus eligibility
- Monthly commuter allowance
- Monthly health club allowance
- Employee and client referral bonus program
A full suite of employee health benefits
- Includes medical, dental, vision, group term life/ADD, and disability
- Flexible spending accounts, including Health Care FSA, Limited-purpose FSA, Dependent Care FSA, and Commuter Benefit Plans
- HSA Employer matching contribution
- Additional coverages include identity theft protection, voluntary life insurance, cancer, accident, and critical illness insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that serves as a 24-hour resource
- Doctegrity, a telemedicine tool for non-emergency health situations and mental & behavioral health matters
- Personal and healthcare concierge services
- myStrength by Livongo, a behavioral health app with personalized programs
- Remote fitness and wellness classes during busy season
- CPA License Fee
- AICPA Membership
- State CPA Societies
- Bonus for passing the CPA exam during the first three years of full-time employment
- 35-hour workweek during non-busy season
- Competitive PTO and firm holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible/remote working options (to be continued post-COVID pandemic)
- Relaxed work attire
Saving for the future
- 401(k) with the option to make pre-tax and Roth after-tax payroll contributions
- Qualified Safe Harbor 401(k) employer contributions
Education & resources
- Reimbursement for CPA Exam and study materials
- Student loan repayment counseling
- Graduate Tuition Assistance Program
- Firm-sponsored continued education and personal development training
- Enrolled Agent Exam (EA) preparation materials and certification fees
- CPA & EA exam leave
Interested in interning at Topel Forman? We are currently hiring for 2023 Audit and Tax Interns.
Protect yourself from hiring scams: All legitimate Topel Forman, L.L.C. job postings are listed at or will redirect from third-party websites to https://topelforman.com/careers. Learn more here.