Careers at Topel Forman
This isn’t your average tax or audit job
Forget about being just another face in the crowd. Topel Forman’s employees thrive in an innovative and inclusive culture. With 12 partners and over 100 professional staff, our team is full of high-level talent and expertise that you’d expect from a larger firm, but with a small, boutique firm’s accessibility and collaboration. With employees located in our offices in Chicago and Denver, as well as remote, our blended workforce works together to create a positive and upbeat environment.
Why Choose Topel Forman?
At Topel Forman, you are offered an engaging work experience through personalized opportunities for professional development, a robust mentorship program, and dynamic client work. We are a collaborative workforce, so you can expect to work directly with clients, senior-level management, and partners who are knowledgeable in complex areas of the tax, accounting, and audit disciplines. Here the approachable leaders create a supportive atmosphere, your voice is heard regardless of level and your unique skills are valued.
You are encouraged to create your own path, and a proactive, hands-on approach with our clients allows you to grow and advance your career.
Our firm was built on providing world-class client service, and we are committed to fostering a supportive community with meaningful and long-standing relationships.
Through our accommodating, hybrid work schedules, you can pursue your professional goals and interests while not sacrificing personal passions. Flexible hours and a family-oriented culture promote the balance between professional development and enjoyable family life.
Be part of something big!
We are experiencing lots of growth and want you to be a part of it!
In just the past 3 years we have:
Increased our staff by 49%
Moved to a blended work environment
Received Inside Public Accounting’s Top Accolades
- 35-hour workweek during non-busy season
- Competitive PTO and firm holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible/remote working options (to be continued post-COVID pandemic)
- Relaxed work attire
Saving for the future
- 401(k) with the option to make pre-tax and Roth after-tax payroll contributions
- Qualified Safe Harbor 401(k) employer contributions
Education & resources
- Reimbursement for CPA Exam and study materials
- Student loan repayment counseling
- Graduate Tuition Assistance Program
- Firm-sponsored continued education and personal development training
- Enrolled Agent Exam (EA) preparation materials and certification fees
- CPA & EA exam leave
Interested in interning at Topel Forman? We are currently hiring for Winter 2022 Audit and Tax Interns.