Enjoy Your Career At Topel Forman
Forget about being just another face in the crowd. At Topel Forman, our top priority is our people. Our teams work together in a dynamic and inclusive environment. Our core values drive our success, and our people thrive in a flexible and balanced space. Our people are passionate and talented with high-level expertise, which serves them to learn and grow in their tax, audit, administrative, and accounting careers. Our smaller size firm provides access to leadership and professional development.
With employees located in our offices in Chicago and Denver, as well as remote, our blended workforce works together to create a development-oriented and collaborative environment. We are proud that our average length of employment is nine years.
Topel Forman offers engaging work experiences through personalized professional development opportunities, a robust mentorship program, and dynamic client work. We are a collaborative workforce where you can expect to work with clients, senior-level management, and partners knowledgeable in complex areas of the tax, accounting, and audit disciplines.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Our approachable leaders create a supportive atmosphere where your voice is heard and your unique skills are valued.
- We encourage you to create your path and grow your career. We offer a robust learning and development program to support your growth.
- We are committed to fostering a supportive community with meaningful relationships.
- We embrace opportunities for creating capacity through innovative process improvement. We turn routine and repetition into opportunities to propel you to the next level.
- We offer flexible, accommodating work schedules to help you pursue your professional goals and interests without sacrificing personal passions.
Be part of something big!
We are experiencing lots of growth and want you to be a part of it!
THIS YEAR WE HAVE:
Increased our staff by 39%
Only had 3% turnover of our employees
Been Awarded A Top Workplace, A Best of The Best Firm and A Regional Leader
Be a part of something great!
- 35-hour workweek during non-busy season
- Competitive PTO and firm holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Day One Maternity Leave Eligibility
- Flexible/remote working options (to be continued post-COVID pandemic)
- Relaxed work attire
Saving for the future
- 401(k) with the option to make pre-tax and Roth after-tax payroll contributions
- Qualified Safe Harbor 401(k) employer contributions
Education & resources
- Reimbursement for CPA Exam and study materials
- Student loan repayment counseling
- Graduate Tuition Assistance Program
- Firm-sponsored continued education and personal development training
- Enrolled Agent Exam (EA) preparation materials and certification fees
- CPA & EA exam leave
Interested in interning at Topel Forman? We are currently hiring Audit and Tax Interns.