Careers at Topel Forman
This isn’t your average tax or audit job. At Topel Forman, we believe that everyone should be able to create their own path. With 11 partners and around 90 professional staff, our team is full of high-level talent and expertise that you’d expect from a larger firm, but with a small, boutique firm’s accessibility and collaboration.
What makes Topel Forman different from other accounting firms?
No one person is the same – that goes for our career journeys, too. At Topel Forman, we encourage our teammates to create their own path, and we foster professional growth according to each person’s unique interests.
Rather than operating solely within your department, you can expect to work directly with clients, senior-level management, and partners with knowledge of various disciplines. A proactive, hands-on approach to our clients allows you to grow in your expertise and advance your career. Flexible hours and a family-oriented culture promote the balance between professional development and enjoyable family life.
Here’s what some of our staff have to say about working at TF:
Be a part of something big! We are experiencing lots of growth and want you to be a part of it!
In just the last 3 years, we have:
Opened an additional office in Denver, CO (we’re headquartered in Chicago)
Increased our headcount by 100% due to growing client needs
Improved our remote working capabilities so that our employees can work fully remote throughout the COVID-19 pandemic
- Competitive salary with annual merit increases
- Bonus eligibility
- Monthly commuter allowance
- Monthly health club allowance
- Employee and client referral bonus program
A full suite of employee health benefits
- Includes medical, dental, vision, group term life/ADD, and disability
- Flexible spending accounts, including Health Care FSA, Limited-purpose FSA, Dependent Care FSA, and Commuter Benefit Plans
- HSA Employer matching contribution
- Additional coverages include identity theft protection, voluntary life insurance, cancer, accident, and critical illness insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that serves as a 24-hour resource
- Doctegrity, a telemedicine tool for non-emergency health situations and mental & behavioral health matters
- Personal and healthcare concierge services
- myStrength by Livongo, a behavioral health app with personalized programs
- Remote fitness and wellness classes during busy season
- 35-hour workweek during non-busy season
- Competitive PTO and firm holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible/remote working options (to be continued post-COVID pandemic)
- Relaxed work attire
Saving for the future
- 401(k) with the option to make pre-tax and Roth after-tax payroll contributions
- Annual pre-tax profit sharing contribution for eligible employee accounts
Education & resources
- Bonus for passing the CPA exam in your first year of full-time employment
- Reimbursement for CPA Exam and study materials
- Student loan repayment counseling
- Graduate Tuition Assistance Program
- Firm-sponsored continued education and personal development training
Interested in interning at Topel Forman? We are currently hiring for Winter 2022 Audit and Tax Interns.