Careers at Topel Forman
Working at Topel Forman
During the COVID-19 pandemic, for the safety of our candidates and team, we will temporarily be conducting in-person interviews via Zoom.
At Topel Forman, you’ll find the high level of talent and expertise you’d expect from a larger firm, but with the accessibility and collaboration of a small firm.
Rather than operating solely within your department, you can expect to work directly with clients, senior-level management, and partners with knowledge of various disciplines. A proactive, hands-on approach to our clients allows you to grow in your expertise and advance in your career. Flexible hours and a family-oriented culture promote the balance between professional development and enjoyable family life.
Chicago, IL: Our Michigan Avenue office is situated in the heart of the Magnificent Mile, steps away from public transit, restaurants, cultural opportunities, and more.
Denver, CO: Our Denver office is located in the heart of downtown, right off of the 16th Street Mall, and steps away from public transportation, restaurants, and the Colorado State Capitol Building. We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits.
- 35 hour work week during non-busy season
- Competitive salary with annual merit increases
- Bonus eligibility
- A full suite of employee health benefits including medical, dental, vision, group term life/ADD, and long term disability
- Competitive PTO and firm holidays
- 401(k) with profit sharing
- A $2,500 bonus for passing the CPA exam in your first year of full-time employment
- Reimbursement for CPA Exam
- Tuition Assistance Program