Careers at Topel Forman
Working at Topel Forman
This isn’t your average CPA job. At Topel Forman, you’ll find the high level of talent and expertise you’d expect from a larger firm, but with the accessibility and collaboration of a small firm.
Rather than operating solely within your department, you can expect to work directly with clients, senior-level management, and partners with knowledge of various disciplines. A proactive, hands-on approach to our clients allows you to grow in your expertise and advance your career. Flexible hours and a family-oriented culture promote the balance between professional development and enjoyable family life.
Chicago, IL: Our Michigan Avenue office is situated in the heart of the Magnificent Mile, steps away from public transit, restaurants, cultural opportunities, and more.
Denver, CO: Our Denver office is located in the heart of downtown, right off of the 16th Street Mall, and steps away from public transportation, restaurants, and the Colorado State Capitol Building.
- 35 hour work week during non-busy season
- Competitive salary with annual merit increases
- Bonus eligibility
- A full suite of employee health benefits including medical, dental, vision, group term life/ADD, and long term disability
- Competitive PTO and firm holidays
- 401(k) with profit sharing
- A $2,500 bonus for passing the CPA exam in your first year of full-time employment
- Reimbursement for CPA Exam
- Tuition Assistance Program