Matt Swiatkowski, CPA
"It's essential to understand what clients want to achieve with their business and personal lives, so we can help them attain their goals."
Senior Tax Manager
Matt Swiatkowski is a senior tax manager with more than 10 years of public accounting experience in tax planning and compliance services for privately-held businesses in manufacturing & distribution, business professional services, private equity portfolio companies, and high-net-worth individuals. Before joining Topel Forman, Matt worked for a top 10 CPA firm as a tax manager in the Manufacturing & Distribution and Business Professional Services groups. He has extensive knowledge of pass-through taxation and has serviced several of the largest law firms in the United States.
Outside of the office, Matt enjoys going on vacations with his wife and children, especially Disney World. Matt is also an avid runner and has run over 25 marathons in 13 states.
What is your favorite part about working at Topel Forman? “Work/life balance and flexibility.”
- Partnership Taxation
- S Corporation Taxation
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Individual Income Taxation
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Business Professional Services
- DePaul University, Master of Science in Taxation
- Illinois State University, Bachelor of Science – Accounting & Business Information Systems
- American Institute of CPAs
- Illinois CPA Society
- Back On My Feet
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital