Miao Chu, CPA, MST
"Challenges are what make life interesting, and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Senior Tax Manager
Miao Chu is a senior tax manager based out of Connecticut. She has over 16 years of experience in income tax services planning and compliance for high net-worth families, including individual, trust, gift, generation-skipping transfer, and charitable planning. Before joining Topel Forman, Miao worked as a tax director based in Hartford. In her spare time, Miao travels with her family.
What is the best part about working at Topel Forman? The family feel, a collaborative environment, fostering professional development, and flexibility in work/life balance.
- Wealth Planning for High Networth Families
- Gift, Estate, Trust Taxation
- Charitable Planning Focused on Private Foundations
- Bentley University, Masters of Tax Law and Taxation
- University of Massachusettes, B.A. Accounting